Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Jackie. This is a first for me, (Thanks Jack).These are the tag rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 things about yourself. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 more players and let them know.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
OK here goes.....

1. I've been told I start too many things without finishing what I started - totally untrue
2. I like to eat weird food...toast, jam. peanut butter, baked beans and cheese on top then under the grill...........yummooooooooo
3. I have a fetish......................HANDBAGS !!
4. I have 2 tatts....cherub on my right groin...lets hope he/she never lets off that arrow, and a rosebud on my left errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Left breast
5. I have had a brazilian twice...and for those who wonder....it doesn't hurt (much)
6. I'm a tidy freak
7. If I get a new pair of shoes that I totally love I might wear them to bed.
Now that I have started I could keep adding.
I am like a dog with a bone when I am trying to work something out I won't let it go until I can do it.
I am a bit of a gadget person.
Ask me to find something then the ferret comes out in me.
I like to have things matching
I don't like an untidy kitchen or dishes left in the sink.
I rarely leave my makeup off
I like my hair neat, unless it's messed up.
Is there any other color but white?
If I hate being late for something.

So now you know a little bit more about me...
I will now tag YOU !!!
Barb
May Britt
Linda

1 comment:

Lindi said...

LOL I love your honesty and your wierdness! Can't imagine eating that grill...