Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TIME SHARE

I know this has nothing to do with Christmas, but in a way it has. For sometime now I've been looking at buying Timeshare. A timeshare is a form of ownership or right to the use of a property, or the term used to describe such properties. Timeshare properties are typically resort condominium units, in which multiple parties hold rights to use the property, and each sharer is allotted a period of time (typically one week) in which they may use the property.[1] Timeshares may be on a part-ownership or lease/"right to use" basis, in which the sharer holds no claim to ownership of the property. Now that interest rates have come down I decided that now is the right time to look into it. I'm so excited that I've finally found the perfect place, lush green lawns, inground pool, playground and the accomodation is out of this world (literally). When I first made the inquiry I was told that if your looking for a place to relax where it's quiet then this would be the perfect place. Below is the photo of my time share.

No comments: